How to Download Evernote
We have available the download of App Evernote for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Evernote in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Taking notes is something that can turn into an annoying task for many people. But thanks to Evernote, capturing ideas will be from now on your favorite thing to do. You will be able to take notes, share them with others, and even create important to-do lists, all in one place, and the best is that you can sync it with other devices, which is perfect for everyone!
Some important characteristics you should know about Evernote
- People using Evernote can write their ideas in different ways as the app offers different methods for it.
- People can use the “Clip” option in order to save articles that users find interesting and read them later on.
- Evernote is not only for taking “notes”, people can also add other formats in order to create a more detailed note.
- Is the perfect app to keep a record of what you are doing and what you need to do each day.
- People can use their camera in order to scan different objects and save them in Evernote.
- Evernote can be sync on other devices and all the content will still be there to be used.
- Evernote can be somehow customized to provide users with a better experience.
Some FAQ of Evernote
What is Evernote used for?
Evernote is basically used to take notes. But, notes taken in the app are not only written, they can contain videos, photos, and many other formats.
Is Evernote free to use?
Yes, people can use Evernote for free but there are some limitations on it.
Is Evernote a safe app?
Yes, Evernote is a safe app to use.
Is Evernote worth paying for?
Depending on how many notes you need to add, you can get the option to pay for more storage. If you feel like you need it, then it is pretty worth it.
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list, structure your ideas with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.