How to Download Google Calendar
We have available the download of App Google Calendar for laptop and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Calendar in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Keep an eye on everything you have to do thanks to Google Calendar! People are always having a hard time trying to keep their schedules tidy, but that might be hard to do. Thanks to Google Calendar things have changed a lot and now, being tidy is easier than ever! Create your schedule and keep an eye on what you have to do in a matter of seconds.
Download Google Calendar
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Calendar
- People have different ways to see how the calendar works as it can seem like days, weeks, or months.
- People can connect several Google Calendar accounts on a single device.
- Google Calendar will automatically add activities, like work duties, or travels to a new city.
- People can customize their Calendar in order to keep everything in order in an easier way.
- Google Calendar allows people to create, manage, and see tasks that will take place in the following days.
- Google Calendar works alongside tons of different app, not only with Google apps.
- People can sync their Google Calendar in different devices.
Some FAQ of Google Calendar
How do I access my Google Calendar?
You can get access to Google Calendar through its icon and, that’s it.
How do you share on Google Calendar?
You will need to pick a specific date and choose the “More” option. There, you will see an option that will let you share your Calendar with more people.
Can I put my Google calendar on my desktop?
Yes. Google Calendar can be used as a desktop widget.
How do I customize my Google Calendar?
People will need to open their Google Calendar and hit the downward arrow, there, they will see an option to customize their Calendar.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.