How to Download Google Hangouts
We have available the download of App Google Hangouts for laptop and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Hangouts in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Google didn’t sit back and watch how other companies created a communication app. After some years, and after splitting the old Hangouts app, people can now keep in touch with whoever they want to thanks to the refreshed and renewed Hangouts application. Send messages, call your friends and family, or get into group chats, all with Google Hangouts!
Download Google Hangouts
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Hangouts
- People can create chats with up to 150 different people from all over the world to improve communications.
- Video calls support up to 10 persons in the same room with no extra charges for it.
- People can use Hangouts calls in order to contact other users of the app as they are completely free.
- People can use different ways to communicate with other people, such as stickers, emojis, photos, among a lot of other things.
- Google Hangouts allows people to connect their Google Voice account in order to connect the app with SMS and voice messaging.
- There’s no limit to send a message, you can send them whenever you want and people will read it once they are back online.
Some FAQ of Google Hangouts
Are Google Hangouts messages encrypted?
Yes, Google Hangouts are encrypted while they are “in traffic”, once they reach the other user, they are no longer encrypted.
Is Google Hangouts free for groups?
Yes, Google Hangouts is completely free for groups and individuals.
How many participants can join a meeting on Google Hangouts?
While using Google Hangouts up to 10 different people can join the same meeting with no issue at all.
What is Google Hangouts used for?
Google Hangouts is used for people who want to communicate with other people through messages, phone calls, or video calls, everything is available in the same place.
Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone calling, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.