How to Download Google Keep
We have available the download of App Google Keep for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Keep in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Have you ever forgotten something and had no place where to write it down? Now you can keep everything you need to remember in one place and seek for it in a matter of seconds. You can even record a voice note that you can hear later on, or take a picture of something that you will need for later. Google Keep provides people with these options, and many others!
Download Google Keep
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Keep
- Google Keep will let you save whatever you are thinking about in different formats.
- People can use Google Keep to save photos, voice notes, written messages, videos, and many more things.
- People who are in a rush can use it to save information that will be useful for them in the future.
- Keep allows people to share their ideas with people and family even when you are offline.
- People can customize their notes in order to have a personalized app with their info on it.
- If someone uses Google Keep without an internet connection, it will be sync once you are back online.
- Keep can be used on different devices as it is an app available for most devices nowadays.
Some FAQ of Google Keep
What is Google Keep good for?
Google Keep is perfect for saving different information on it. People can use it to save photos, videos, voice notes, there’s almost no limit for it.
Does Google Keep work without Internet?
Yes. People can use it without an internet connection and it will still appear once you are online.
Does Google Keep work with Google Calendar?
Yes. People can use Google Keep and Google Calendar at the same time to have a better experience.
Can you draw in Google Keep?
Yes. People can create notes with draws on them if necessary.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.