How to Download Google Translate
We have available the download of App Google Translate for PC and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App Google Translate in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store, AppStore and direct download.
Have you ever had trouble when trying to translate something? Are you trying to learn a new language but you don’t know the meaning of a determined word? Then, Google Translate might be what you were looking for to help you with a new language. People can translate long texts or short sentences and get a pretty accurate translation in a matter of seconds.
Download Google Translate
Some important characteristics you should know about Google Translate
- Almost every language in the world is available for translation while using Google Translate.
- People can use Google Translate with the “Hearing” option in order to get a better experience.
- People can do “backward translation”, which means that they can switch the languages in a pretty easy way to get different translations in just a second.
- Google Translate can be used offline which is great for people who don’t have a stable internet connection.
- Google Translate can be used to transcribe text simultaneously in up to 8 different languages.
- People can draw characters that, if done properly, will also translate immediately.
- People can also use it to translate things they see in images in real time.
Some FAQ of Google Translate
Is using Google Translate safe?
Yes. It is pretty safe to use.
Is Google Translate a reliable translator?
Yes. It is one of the most reliable translators found online.
Does Google Translate send data to Google?
Yes. Google Translate does send data to Google.
Can Google Translate translate a page?
Yes. People can translate a complete page.
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)