How to Download RAR
We have available the download of App RAR for computer and other devices. We explain to you how to download this free App RAR in this article. This app described in Apps4u is tested from Play Store and direct download.
Size and security are always important when it comes to archiving. RAR is that tool that will work as your best friend, you will be able to compress, archive, create backups, and many more things to your different files. It is undoubtedly the simplest and easiest to use compression program.
Some important characteristics you should know about RAR
- It is the most famous compression tool, characterized by allowing higher compression ratios.
- It features different compression modes, such as multi-volume archives, programmable self-extracting archives, and also multi-volume self-extracting archives.
- RAR allows you to decompress RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.
- Through this tool, you have the facility to recover and fix different ZIP and RAR files through one repair command.
- RAR is compatible with different types of programs.
Some FAQ of RAR
What is RAR used for?
The main function of this tool is to compress files, however, RAR also allows archiving, creating backup copies, extracting information, among others.
What formats do RAR support?
RAR supports many formats, however, the main ones are RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ.
Is RAR a safe app?
Yes, it is one of the most secure applications you will find.
Why RAR is an app I should download on my phone?
Mainly this app will help you compress your files to save space on your cell phone.
RARLAB’s RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, backup tool, extractor and even a basic file manager.
RAR can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB’s WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.